Monday, February 16, 2009

Cheese Video

OK, I knew someone would pull through for me and put a video up about the cheese wheel scene from the Amazing Race. So here you go....



Since this is not my video, I couldn't dub out a couple choice words that were said near the end. Why people feel the need to speak like that is beyond me - it's not only unChrist-like, it's also unladylike!!! Shame on the girl with the potty-mouth....it's ironic though that she was the one eliminated first! Anyhow, I apologize in advance and do not mean to offend anyone. You can watch it without sound though if you wish, but I have to admit, it is funnier with the music dubbed in near the beginning.

Enjoy and watch out for the flying cheese wheels!!!!! =)

3 comments:

Sleepless Stitch said...

That was so hilarious!!! I loved seeing the group of guys laughing at everyone!
Man, can that cheese roll!!!!
:D)))

Lexie said...

That is funny.

I was thinking of you today and thought I'd pop over. I'm praying for you and your family.

I just recently posted something very personal and I took a long time in writing it. It deals with the loss of my marriage, but really the concepts work for any kind of loss.

Blessings to you,
mlpinky

Fifi said...

Hehehe....... I'm sure that was harder than it looks!