First of all, THANK YOU for choosing me for site of the day for my previous Photo Hunt! Woo hoo, what an honor! Thank you tnchick.com!!
My 'time' photo is a classic one...the clock in the middle of Grand Central Station in NYC...probably one of the more recognizable clocks that rate up there with Big Ben.
23 comments:
Sadly, I've never been there but it sure is a nice clock! =)
NYC, one of the city I want to visit so much. Thanks for sharing the picture and congrates for being the site of the week of last week's. That was definitely a good sign!
Have a great weekend.
Great Shot - beautiful!
this is a very nice clock
Well... it IS a beautiful TIME piece! I have seen it ONE TIME! I would very much like to see it again and again!
I wouldn't recognize it, but I'm a hick from the other end of the country.
Mine is here: http://aliceaudrey.wordpress.com/2008/05/02/times-up/
When my daughter was a clown with Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey (20 years ago) I went to New York to stay with her on the circus train. We went to Grand Central, and what a sight!!
Great photo!
Great shot! Love it!
That is such a gorgeous clock! Congrats on last weeks theme!
Time is Golden - so is your post.
come and visit the time in paris.
Very nice clock and great choice for the theme :)
Happy PH and happy weekend!
It is a beautiful clock. I grew up just outside NYC and we used to go there all the time. Lovely!!
Mine is up over at Flo's Place
I had never seen it before....but I have now! :-) Great choice for today.
Beautiful shot of the clock. Great take on the theme.
Never been, but I've seen it in movies. Nice pic for the week.
Congrats my dear. I've never been there. But, I'd imagine it's beautiful.
been ther many times.
Just found your blog for the first time and have enjoyed browsing through it! Love your photo of the NYC clock, castles and flowers!
Blessings,
Melissa
www.homeschoolblogger.com/melissal89
What a cool clock!
Mine's up too :)
though i have never been there in person, I often say my life with two preschoolers is like Grand Central Station!
Thanks for visiting my hunt.
Beautiful photo of a beautiful clock. I'd love to see that one day.
Oh, I LOVE Grand Central!
Great clock photo for this week! I'm very jealous of all the castles you've visited (in the previous post).
Post a Comment