Well, Crayola has the coolest crayon and marker sets ever!
We used to have a rotating pen/pencil/marker holder, but it was size specific, so you could never add pens/markers that were thicker. These new holders not only come filled with crayons and markers, they are also wide enough to put other size writing instruments in it if you desire! The best part? They're collapsible and they look awesome!
Lionel and Sweet-Pea each got a set. Mind you, they weren't cheap ($14.99 each), but they were SO worth it for us. We used to homeschool at one large table, but this year we decided to separate them with their own desks since Lionel is now doing high school. There's no fighting over supplies, and best of all, you can refill them if they run low! If you're like us and your kids have lots of school projects to do, or they simply love to draw/color, go grab a set before they run out! We bought ours at Target a week ago, and they were the last 2 sets in the store.
Happy shopping!
3 comments:
Hi Elinor!
The CD you asked about comes with the book and it has forms on it. I was really impressed with the book though. It has such a vast amount of great information that I found really useful. It will really come in handy. I own Blue Thistle Books and grabbed it out of our inventory. It was an easy sell to myself! I'm also a bookaholic and I might even get to read this one all the way through :0
Those are so cool!! I am getting anxious to go get supplies...pray that we have the money to do so because we are starting from scratch again and need all new supplies.
Very cool. I'm still trying to find better ways to organize our supplies, too.
Post a Comment