Lionel attempted to run onto the Slip 'n Slide with a pool raft. It worked out well until the raft got stuck on the mud and brought him to a screeching halt. Ouch! I told him he's going to have a sore belly today after running and jumping on it so much.
Sweet-Pea decided that she was too 'lady-like' to run and flop on the ground, so she decided to dance on the Slip 'n Slide instead. She had a blast because the end result was the same...she got wet!
Cody watched on the side-lines secretly hoping he could run in the house and lay down on his nice cozy bed. I don't blame him...I was tired all afternoon too!!
It seems as if summer is coming to an end around here. Stores are having their back to school sales and kids are starting to whine and complain all over the neighborhood that they soon have to go back to school. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am because of it though! We totally enjoy the peace and quiet when kids return to school. Even though schools go on field trips, we enjoy heading out during September and October when there are hardly any school groups anywhere, the weather is gorgeous and the leaves start turning their brilliant colors. It's my favorite time of year and I'm so excited!!!
3 comments:
I agree - September is my favorite time of year where you are as well. I miss that!
We are still pretty hot here and will be for a while I think...
Goind on a field trip today to the Raymond James Stadium where the Tampa Bay Buchineers play!
Thank you for the comment about our school room! It looks like you have done some more "tweaking" on your blog. It looks really nice.
We don't start school until next week!
I got a catalog the other day and everything in it was for the Fall season. I LOVE Autumn!!
It is supposed to get hot starting tomorrow but I am still debating on whether I want to put more water in the pool or not...we hardly used it this year, everything was so mild.
Post a Comment