Saturday, January 17, 2009

Photo Hunt #145 - Hats



I may have used these photos before, but they're just too perfect for today's theme: Hats

Lionel in his Civil War Kepi


My dear sweet loving husband....who will probably strangle me when he sees this on my blog yet again! Sorry honey, it's just so funny I couldn't resist!!!


Daddy and Lionel having fun in the hat section of Yankee Candle Co. in South Deerfield, MA.




This is an older photo of Sweet-Pea, but it's so cute so I thought I'd add this one as well.


Have a happy day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the 2nd photo. ur husband is so funny! hehehe

Noner said...

I want a jester hat!

I played twice today. A dog in in at at http://pawesomeblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/who-dat.html and a skull in a hat at http://myordinarythings.blogspot.com/2009/01/17365.html

Anonymous said...

Very funny! Love the ones of Edward with the face and sweet sweet Sweet-Pea! Adorable!

Anonymous said...

I think you have a happy-laughing marriage considering your husband's quirky photo. Hee Hee

Great photos of Sweet Pea getting her haircut. :)