This was an easy Photo Hunt...there are so many different 'roads'.
The road at Santa's Village on the antique car ride...
The NASCAR road (a.k.a. track) at the Pocono International Speedway...
The railroad of the North Conway Scenic Railway...
Close-up of the Conway railroad...
A windy road in the beautiful mountains of Franconia Notch NH...
16 comments:
My husband would LOVE to drive o your second road pick :) He always says he was born to be a race car driver!
looks like you've travel a many!
Nice shots for the day ;D
Each of your roads is unique. You have quite a variety. BTW, I love the antique car.
What a wonderful collection of "road" photos. Nice job. Come visit me here to see my take on this week's theme.
Very nice. I love driving the windy roads of NH. Great photohunt
Great collection of roads, all so different. I particularly like the last one. It makes me think of how sometimes the ride is the best part of going somewhere.
Baker
That's a great collection! I have to admit to liking the last one best.
Each of your photos are all excellent takes on this week's theme. I would love to visit them all.
http://ladykli-goingonaphotohunt.blogspot.com/
Wow I am very impressed
I like the last one the best, simply it reminds me of the Great Wall of China, especially the way it curves
anyway, thanks for your visit
Oh wow! Awesome road pics!!! I was going to put a service road that goes in the pits at Daytona, but decided not to.
Loved all your choices.
Wonderful photos! Thanks for visiting my PhotoHunt post & leaving a comment. :)
I have been to North Conway several times, but love that last aerial shot you have of the windy road at Franconia Notch. Thanks for sharing. I used a railroad shot also. Hope you will stop by and say hi!
That is really cool! A friend of mine let me babysit his camera today and I had some real camera fun! It was so cool!
Elinor - love where you got your name from - great road pictures for this weeek. :)
nice collection of pics!
http://joarduo.com
Post a Comment