Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dad is 'Finally Free'...



"Thank you Lord for the time I had with my Dad. I will never forget what an amazing man he was, or what he taught me about being a child of God. The moments we had together here on earth came to an end, but the memories will last forever! Til we meet again...I love you Dad!"

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear of your dad's passing. Your tribute is beautiful. May you find peace now that your dad is with the Father.

Mrs. Cuddles

Anonymous said...

That was wonderful. It was great to see him as such a young man. He was a great man and will be missed.

Lexie said...

Beautiful tribute. I am sorry for your loss but I am happy that he is in heaven now, whole and happy, with his wife and Saviour.

Love mlpinky

Kristen said...

I am so sorry for your loss... I am so thankful you found my blog, and I came to visit yours. How timely our God is! We have both experienced loss in the last few days.

May God give all of you the peace that only He can give. I am rejoicing that your father is home. Your tribute was wonderful. I know what the next few days will bring. I pray that you will find time to rest your spirit.

.... until you see him again live all the way home!

ByHISgoodGrace said...

What a beautiful video...a beautiful tribute.

Unknown said...

I love the tribute video to your Dad.I always loved being with your family. When I think of you all I remember fun times. One time I went over your house and your Dad had a wig on. He was so funny!!!When he witnessed to me about the Lord, He would say Try it you'll like it. I love the picture of your Mom and Dad walking hand in hand. They are together again!!!

Love, MaryAnn

Anonymous said...

May God grant you strength and grace in the days ahead as you work on all the final details.

I love how you played his favorite music and verses.

Sincerely,

Beth

Anonymous said...

Whew....He's not even my dad and watching the video made me bawl.

I can tell that we was so special to your family. I will be praying for the kids and you.

Sleepless Stitch said...

Oh my friend I am so sorry. But so happy that he is free now. What a beautiful video. Thank you so much for sharing him with us.
Wish I could give ya a hug.
{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}
You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Kristen said...

You are a wonderful daughter. God Bless you and your family today even as you mourn.
love, Kristen

Gill said...

I am so sorry for your loss. {{hugs}}. I'll keep you and yours in my prayers.