We didn't think Dad would even make it to today, but he has and it seems as if it could be a few more days before he passes away...only God knows the exact time though. I know he's ready. We've all said our good-byes to him, and every time we see him we tell him we love him. We know he hears us and we feel at peace about that.
Psalm 73:23-26 "Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." ~Amen!
4 comments:
what a beautiful verse...God bless.
love, Kristen
Thinking of you and praying for you daily my friend.
~huge hug from me
Suzanne
Elinor, When you get a moment, drop me an e-mail with your address! You won my giveaway!!!! My little guy, JK, pulled your name just moments ago!
eastcoastevans@sbcglobal.net
Hugs,
Rae
Hi Elinor,
Rae is one of my blogging friends and she told me you're going through a very difficult time right now. So very sorry to hear about your father. Please know that my prayers are with you and your family.
Take care,
April
Post a Comment