Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sweet-Pea's room makeover - Part 2

We haven't finished Sweet-Pea's room yet, but I did manage to get a photo of one section that's done. She's been sleeping in our bedroom the past few nights, so putting her bed back in the room was our first priority! She went from clutter princess & Pooh to clean and neat purples and pinks.

BEFORE:


AFTER:




We still have things to hang on the walls, but you get the idea here. I'm going to be getting rid of a bunch of things out tomorrow as I go through all her toys and books. I'm sure she won't be a happy camper, but we're overdue for a good purging! She had so many toys in her room that she hasn't played with in ages. Nothing is going back in that room until it's been cleaned out and gone through!! Ahh...I love getting rid of clutter, don't you?!?

More photos to come!

3 comments:

ByHISgoodGrace said...

Wow, that looks great! Nice job. It looks so comforting and relaxing.

Fifi said...

What a make-over...... Sweet-Pea must be thrilled!It looks beautiful!

Lexie said...

Nice looking room!! I'm sure she will love it.

I'm sorry to hear about the problems with your dad/nursing home. I am praying for you.

mlpinky