lots of laugh
Oh, my, that would have my mouth watering!!
Great shot! I bet the power of suggestion is pretty overwhelming in there ;-)
What a gorgeous wall ! Very clever for the week's theme
How Cute!
I want that wall in my house! LOL Nice pic. :)
What a fun picture!! Yumm!!I need to check out this PhotoHunt you do. I think I would enjoy it too. :-)Suzanne
Great pic!! I finally decided to join in on the photohunter...I did post a photo for the candy theme but it was a little late because our computer wasn't working. I think this is going to motivate me to do more!Have a really good and blessed day!~Christina
Post a Comment
8 comments:
lots of laugh
Oh, my, that would have my mouth watering!!
Great shot! I bet the power of suggestion is pretty overwhelming in there ;-)
What a gorgeous wall ! Very clever for the week's theme
How Cute!
I want that wall in my house! LOL Nice pic. :)
What a fun picture!! Yumm!!
I need to check out this PhotoHunt you do. I think I would enjoy it too. :-)
Suzanne
Great pic!! I finally decided to join in on the photohunter...I did post a photo for the candy theme but it was a little late because our computer wasn't working. I think this is going to motivate me to do more!
Have a really good and blessed day!
~Christina
Post a Comment