"I'm so glad God blessed me with such a wonderful husband. You are talented, a hard worker, loving and extremely caring...not to mention an awesome Daddy to our children! You have been a wonderful encouragement to me during these difficult days while caring for my Dad. Not many husbands would have taken in their father-in-law like you did. Your selflessness during the past 6+ years with him has not gone unnoticed...and I want you to know how much I appreciate you for that. You are by far, the best thing that happened to me! I am proud to be your wife, and the mother of your children. Fourteen years of marriage doesn't seem like much...but with God's blessings, we'll have many many more to come. I love you with all my heart!!! Happy Anniversary honey!" ~Elinor~
We often love to reminisce about our honeymoon in gorgeous Scotland!!! Someday...someday...we'll return and see it once again. There's not other place in this whole world like it. We never felt so 'at home' and so peaceful as when we were there. It's not just that we didn't have children yet, it was just the whole experience...the place...the people and the quietness of the country. It's a part of my family heritage too, so I am anxious to get back there someday for that reason. Here's a photo Edward took of me with the bagpiper who played on the grounds of Glamis Castle. I have yet to scan most of our honeymoon photos...so this one will have to do for now.
1 comment:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Sorry it's a little late. ;)
Post a Comment