Do you love to laugh as much as I do? There's nothing like a good burst of laughter in the middle of a boring day. My children are always making me laugh (well, not always, they make me cry too, but I choose to forget those days). We enjoy reading funny stories, watching funny movies, and just plain 'ole laughing for kicks. My son and I have one thing in common...we have the exact same sense of humor. He can come up with one liners quicker than I can pick 'em up! On the other end you'll find my daughter who is extremely sensitive, so if you're laughing, it better not be on her account! My husband also doesn't have that same sense of humor - his is quite dry, but when he laughs, look out, it comes from the gut!
You know, God must really have a sense of humor too. Just think about it and look around you...look at the animals in the zoo, look at some of the trees and plants that grow around us and even look at the people you see day to day. He truly wants us to be happy and content, and the only way to be that way is if we are following His will in our lives. Next time you're having a bad day, go look in the mirror and laugh at yourself...I know I do. If that doesn't work, try one of these on for size...they're my favorite Christian comedians and will make you laugh so hard you'll forget your problems, at least for a little while.
1 comment:
:-) You, my friend, make me laugh!
Miss you!
Post a Comment