They had their first quiz meet of the year last weekend and they did pretty well. There weren't many teams there, but they still had a LOT of fun! Here are a few photos:
Zachary, getting in some last minute studying before quizzing begins.
Part of our church team...ready to quiz.
Zachary answering one of the questions. During this particular quiz, he got 3 in a row...woo hoo...way to go Zachary!!!
Jumping for yet another question. Keep in mind, these kids are quick! They hear one word (or actually 'part' of one word) and jump to answer the question before most of us adults would even be able to process it! Ahh, youth!
Here is the team enjoying a bit of fun and games before lunch. These are truly a great group of kids!!! I'm so glad Zachary is enjoying quiz team so much this year.
A few more photos....
I look forward to seeing how the team does this year. Even if they don't win first place like they did last year (at Nationals!!!), they are still #1 in my eyes. These teens are treasuring God's Word as they continue to hide it in their hearts. I pray that Zachary will always keep it with him as he grows into the man God intends for him to be. I'm so proud of him already...can't wait to see how much more he grows over the years.
P.S. Thanks to Coach Mark for a few of the photos above. Most are mine, but I have to give credit where credit is due. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment