Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Zachary!!!

Woo hoo, today is Lionel's 15th birthday!! I can't believe how quickly the years are passing by. The older he gets the quicker they go too. In just 2 years he will be graduating. We are confident that whatever he does, (which at this point is to pursue his dream and enter the Air Force Academy), he will spend time in prayer about it first, asking God to lead and guide his every decision.

He will always be my 'little' guy whom I adore and love with my whole heart!! I am very proud of him and feel totally and completely blessed that God chose me to be his mom!




Below are photos from a previous birthday post. I've simply added more photos from the past couple years at the end.

Through the years....

1995


1996


1997


1998


1999


2000 - Homeschool Kindergarten graduation


2001


2002


2003


2004


2005


2006 - Homeschool Grade 6 Graduation


2007


2008 - On his birthday with Cody (and his new very cool Civil War Union Cap!)


2009

2010


"Happy birthday sweetie! I love you so very much!!! It seems like just yesterday I brought you home from the hospital. The years with you have been simply wonderful and I can't imagine my life without you in it. God has blessed me far beyond my imagination. You bring both challenges and happiness into our home (like all teens do!), and I wouldn't trade any of it for all the riches in the world!! Keep Christ in the center of all you do, be a wonderful example to everyone you meet, and remember that I am here for you, and I will always love & support you!! I look forward to seeing what God has in store for your future."
Love, Mom


2 comments:

Lexie said...

Happy Birthday Lionel!! May you continue to grow closer to HIM!! I hope you have healed from your knee operation.

Mallen

PS I hope my daughter that turns 13 this week finds a Godly young man like you some day. (Though she is not allowed to date until at least 18!)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Wow. 15! Kim - enjoy feeling proud of your boy. :)

B