Looks like great fun. And the 12 ball is perfect for this week's theme. Have a great weekend and a Happy New Year.
Now that is perfect for a 12!!
I wish I had a nice pool table, but with my wife's quilting machine and our air hockey table I have now place to put it besides the front room. Nice take on the theme.
Perfect for the theme and I'm sure your children will have a great time with it. Happy Holidays.
Very creative take -- particularly like the second arrangement with all other numbers not facing the camera! ;b
sounds like great fun to have their own pool table at home:) nice take for this week's theme!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like great fun. And the 12 ball is perfect for this week's theme. Have a great weekend and a Happy New Year.
Now that is perfect for a 12!!
I wish I had a nice pool table, but with my wife's quilting machine and our air hockey table I have now place to put it besides the front room. Nice take on the theme.
Perfect for the theme and I'm sure your children will have a great time with it. Happy Holidays.
Very creative take -- particularly like the second arrangement with all other numbers not facing the camera! ;b
sounds like great fun to have their own pool table at home:) nice take for this week's theme!
Post a Comment