Sunday, March 29, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Today is Lionel's 14th birthday!! I can't believe it...where has the time gone?!? I am so proud to be his Mom and feel blessed that he is my son.



14 things I love about Lionel: (Just the tip of the iceberg!)
  1. He loves the Lord
  2. His big smile - dimples and all
  3. His proficiency on the violin
  4. His desire to learn things about history on his own
  5. His silliness
  6. That he enjoys shopping with me
  7. His eagerness to learn
  8. His kindness to animals
  9. That he is so smart
  10. His caring spirit - like when he helped care for my Dad
  11. His creativity
  12. The way he builds models with his grandfather
  13. That he still has a passion for his Lionel trains
  14. That he is my son and I GET to raise him!! What an honor!
Happy birthday my boy! I love you SO very much. May you always keep Christ first in all you do and serve him all your days. Keep making us proud!!
Love, Mommy


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on his birthday. You are a wonderful Mom Elinor!

ByHISgoodGrace said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
This is a beautiful pic of the two of you...and the things you wrote about him are very touching. You've got a great boy there.