Seriously though, I hope you took the time to vote today! Every voice counts and goodness knows we need Christians out there to support and uphold what morals are left in this country! We need to be the salt and light. We need to support the sanctity of life, marriage as God intended it to be, and many other issues that are slowly being corrupted in this country.
Most importantly, pray!! Pray for the incoming president, for this country, and for all the US Citizens who live here. The presidents always say "May God bless America"...but I say "May God have mercy on America"...because I have a feeling that things are only going to get worse.
1 comment:
We must be like two peas in a pod. ;) I always love seeing your comments!
I wasn't suprised by the outcome of last night...It is cool that so many people voted but I have a feeling most of them have no idea what they have voted for.
Yup, God have mercy on America.
Have a blessed week...Hope you can get through all of your cleaning around the house. Things will come together. :) I am going to try and tackle my bedroom today and maybe make a "go away" pile.
Post a Comment