May your day be filled with happy memories!!! We all have so much to be thankful for...remember to spend time thanking the Lord for all his blessings!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Thanksgiving sweet friend!! Hugs from me. :-)
Sorry you aren't feeling so well. Thanksgiving was pretty good...went to the in-laws for the day...we don't do a whole lot just sit and talk and watch t.v. (football) not my favorite...I would rather watch movies or something, not a whole lot of playing anything. I miss Thanksgivings when I was younger. Most the time I was bored but it was nice being around family. Today we are going back over to the in-laws to put up the Christmas lights, it's the tradition over there.
Ok well need to go and get my husband off the couch so we can go. Have a great day and I am praying that you feel better quickly. ~Christina
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving sweet friend!!
Hugs from me. :-)
Sorry you aren't feeling so well.
Thanksgiving was pretty good...went to the in-laws for the day...we don't do a whole lot just sit and talk and watch t.v. (football) not my favorite...I would rather watch movies or something, not a whole lot of playing anything. I miss Thanksgivings when I was younger. Most the time I was bored but it was nice being around family.
Today we are going back over to the in-laws to put up the Christmas lights, it's the tradition over there.
Ok well need to go and get my husband off the couch so we can go.
Have a great day and I am praying that you feel better quickly.
~Christina
Post a Comment