LOL! I remember those wrinkly-feet days.... My Photo Hunt is up, too! Please visit and leave your link. :) http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-wrinkled/
That is funny!!! Perfect for the theme. :)
Now they are cute wrinkles :O)
The are yes wrinkled but also very clean!! :)
Feet are a great idea and there is something very cute about toes.
They do indeed! Perfect for this week's theme. Hope you're having a great weekend =D
Great picture for the theme. Reminds me of my childhood days.
I like your choice as you really did think outside the box.Thanks for visiting me today.
Feet aren't my favorite either...I do love my daughter's feet, because they are so stinkin' cute when they are little. :)Mine's up...I think you might get a kick out of it. :D
The toilet seat is holding up really well. ;)
Wrinkled and clean! I don't think you can be in the pool too long - can you? =)
Be kind to your feet or they may not support you.Cute choice for the theme.Baker (Thanks for stopping by and the comments)
Oh yes! Pool wrinkles! Good choice!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
LOL! I remember those wrinkly-feet days....
My Photo Hunt is up, too! Please visit and leave your link. :) http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-wrinkled/
That is funny!!! Perfect for the theme. :)
Now they are cute wrinkles :O)
The are yes wrinkled but also very clean!! :)
Feet are a great idea and there is something very cute about toes.
They do indeed! Perfect for this week's theme.
Hope you're having a great weekend =D
Great picture for the theme. Reminds me of my childhood days.
I like your choice as you really did think outside the box.
Thanks for visiting me today.
Feet aren't my favorite either...I do love my daughter's feet, because they are so stinkin' cute when they are little. :)
Mine's up...I think you might get a kick out of it. :D
The toilet seat is holding up really well. ;)
Wrinkled and clean! I don't think you can be in the pool too long - can you? =)
Be kind to your feet or they may not support you.
Cute choice for the theme.
Baker
(Thanks for stopping by and the comments)
Oh yes! Pool wrinkles! Good choice!
Post a Comment