Saturday, July 05, 2008

Photo Hunt #117 - Pointed



These birds have pointed beaks...I took these photos at a local museum.
There are literally hundreds of birds on display there.






12 comments:

kaycee said...

nice pics!
happy photo hunting & have a fab weekend =)

MyMaracas said...

Beautiful birds with lots of pointy bits. Nice!

Kim said...

Nice those birds are pretty! Kim

Nicole Pelton said...

nice photos - cute birdies. Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Hummingbirds dont' look quite so strange when they're moving.

Sandy said...

Great quality shots

Carl said...

Nice bird photos. My wife and I have a pet cockatiel named Cheech who is quite spoiled.

I've got my PhotoHunt entry up at http://www.anniemayhem.com/cgi-bin/wordpress/ in case you're interested. If you do visit, please leave a comment and feel free to explore the rest of my little blog.

xoxo said...

nice pics of birds ;-)

Fifi said...

Absolutely magnificent pics!!!!You are SO talented!

Sleepless Stitch said...

Those are very cool photos!!! I didn't play this week. :(

Anonymous said...

I know where you took these photos! We visited there with the boys before we moved.
:-) Nice photos, as always!
Suzanne

Clara said...

Great pix! Perfect for the theme!

Mine is here.