Sunday, June 29, 2008

Silly dog...

As I've mentioned over and over...Cody has been such a wonderful addition to our family. He has brought such joy to our hearts and has helped us get through some pretty rough and stressful times. The past day or so he has made us laugh more than once. Just tonight he was being silly with one of his toy balls. He learned to pick it up in his mouth and toss it across the room so it lands in his food bowl. How he taught himself that I'll never know. He was doing it a bit ago and as the ball landed in his dish, he decided to push it aside and have a bite to eat. He just cracks me up!

Here are a few recent photos of him...just because...

Playing outside with the bubbles... he's not quite sure what they are but there's one floating right past his eye!


Hey Cody, give me a smile!


"Plbplblblblblblb!!!!"


Hey that wasn't nice...come on...show everyone how happy you are to see them!!!


"Nope, I'm too shy!"


Please, one little smile for the camera??? I'll give you a treat!


"Oh, OK...since you mentioned a treat...I'll smile for ya! How's this?!?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cody is so sweet. I am so glad he has such a wonderful family!

Sleepless Stitch said...

Love your photohunt bright photos! and I am totally in love with Cody and want to hug him!! :)

I really like what you did with your site...it is so warm feeling and nice on the eyes...I would have chosen the same layout just because of the colors. :)