Your mom's hair was probably in style back then. Beautiful child! Happy hunting.
I love the long hair, especially the little bit of curl toward the ends.
I love the photos that you picked for bad hair!I really like the long hair. I remember doing that as a young girl.Mine's up...come on over!Have a wonderful weekend.
Hehe... you have a beautiful daughter, I hope she never cuts her hair short. :)
Love it!! :)
love, love, love that stylin' 60's do. so very tres chic!
both photos are great! =)http://kayceesbubble.blogspot.com/
heehee......Are we slaves to fashion or what!!!Your daughter's hair looks perfect for a mermaid advert!
Now why would a mermaid advertise????? I'm sorry...... it's been quite a week...... GOOD NIGHT!!!! teeeeheeee
Love those photos!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Your mom's hair was probably in style back then. Beautiful child! Happy hunting.
I love the long hair, especially the little bit of curl toward the ends.
I love the photos that you picked for bad hair!
I really like the long hair. I remember doing that as a young girl.
Mine's up...come on over!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hehe... you have a beautiful daughter, I hope she never cuts her hair short. :)
Love it!! :)
love, love, love that stylin' 60's do. so very tres chic!
both photos are great! =)
http://kayceesbubble.blogspot.com/
heehee......Are we slaves to fashion or what!!!
Your daughter's hair looks perfect for a mermaid advert!
Now why would a mermaid advertise????? I'm sorry...... it's been quite a week...... GOOD NIGHT!!!! teeeeheeee
Love those photos!
Post a Comment