I'm a bit hard pressed here tonight. I'm not feeling that great, so I'll post an easy Thursday Thirteen - one that doesn't require much thinking. I'm currently fighting a cold. It started with my allergies, but it developed into a bad head cold. Medicine helps, but not as much as time and rest, which is what I'm going to do after this post. Anyhow...
There are over 3,000 castles in
Here goes:
1. Castle Kennedy - favorite romantic spot in
2. Glamis Castle
3. Culzean Castle
4. Floors Castle - Want to live here!!!!
5. Crathes Castle
6. Ardoe House - Slept here! Awesome place!!
7. Eileen Donan Castle
8. Urquhart Castle
9. Edinburgh Castle
10. Lockerbie Manor - Slept here (Had the place to ourselves!)
11. The Old Manor - Slept here
12. Loch Ness House - Slept here
13. Dunrobin Castle
4 comments:
I love the castles. What a neat TT.
I'd love to go to Scotland some day!
Elinor...... when I visit you, I have to remind myself that you are in the USA!...... You seem to have a love for the United Kingdom! I can understand, I'm in Africa yet I am a great fan of Europe, particularly England!
Those Castles are spectacular! Thank You!
The castles are so beautiful! I would love to go over there someday...I told my husband we should just move over there. ;)
Post a Comment