When I look back at all the birthday PARTY celebrations I had, they make me giggle. Here I am at a couple different parties. My birthday is around Thanksgiving, so we used to celebrate at my Grandparents' house right after the Thanksgiving dinner. Oh my, just look at everyone - how frumpy can you get?? How times have changed huh?!?
My 1st birthday!
My 7th birthday!
NO comment on the crowns!!! Those days are over, no one buys them for me anymore. Hee hee!
8 comments:
nice pics lots of memoriess... it's my first time in Photohunter hope you can check mine too... thank you
Great retro pictures!
No commenting on the crowns?
D'oh!
Thanks for your visit & comment at
It's A Blog Eat Blog World today.
That first photo is really sweet!
S sweet and sorry the crowns were perfect-better than a party hat-made you feel like a princess for a day. I wonder if you knew you had the one on for your first birthday?
great pics!
well done! ;-)
I love looking at old pictures..Very nostalic feel to it. Love the first one!
Pearl
Lovely to have these photos as memories.
Post a Comment