Friday Fave #14 - Favorite bookMy favorite book of all time is definitely The Bible...there's no comparison! God's Holy Word is the best there is. It is a love letter to us and we need to read it daily.
The Bible I use most is the NIV Study Bible. My husband gave it to me before we were married. Before that I used the American Standard, but I'm

not crazy about that version anymore. A friend of mine highly recommended the ESV Bible which is fairly new. It's very similar to the King James Bible which is what I grew up on, only it's easier to understand. I'm looking forward to when they come out with the ESV in a nice leather study Bible. I really enjoy study Bibles because it gives you a place to start when you want to research more on a particular passage. For now though I'll stick with my NIV....I've got so many notes and underlined verses in it that it may be hard to work on a new one. To me, the older and more worn out the better!
No comments:
Post a Comment