My life isn't all that interesting, but I have done a few things that may be interesting...here goes...
1. I taught school to Navajo Indians while living on their reservation in New Mexico.
2. Went skiing in the Alps of Switzerland!!
3. I rode a mule named Harry down the Grand Canyon when I was 19.
4. I survived a plane crash.
5. I was an extra in a movie and was on a TV commercial for a local store.
6. When living in South Africa, I lived on a banana farm surrounded by sugar cane...yum!
7. When I was 16 I went to The Austrian Tyrol Ball in Vienna and danced like a princess.
8. I survived 2 tornadoes - one in Kansas and one in Wisconsin
9. While riding Space Mountain, the seatbelt broke off and I almost flew out of the ride!
10. I rode on an Ostrich while living in South Africa.
11. When in college I won a poetry contest - I won money and was published.
12. I went para sailing and lived to tell about it! ha ha
13. I drove over the Schoharie Creek Bridge less than an hour before it collapsed - imagine how I felt after when I found out! I had the chills for weeks!!!
2 comments:
WOW! You are an adventurous woman! How exciting!
I could never come up with a list like that! (I love my life though!)
Have a great weekend!
-Your secret Sister!
Wow. There's a book or two in that list. Happy TT.
Post a Comment