This was a difficult one for me...there isn't too much 'skinny' around here! The only thing I could come up with were photos of our old dog, Buddy...before and after his haircut. He really was skinny but you couldn't tell from all his furry hair!
Before: Puffy
After: SKINNY
We miss you Buddy!!!!!
9 comments:
Cute photos to remember him by. We have a fluffy cat that is quite skinny, but she doesn't get haircuts! Thanks for visiting and sharing.
Aww... what a sweetie. Love that look on his face in the "after" pic. Great idea for the theme, too. It was a tough one!
Thanks for stopping by, and have a great rest-of-the-weekend! ;o)
what a cutie, I have a goldendoodle and his cute too but huge...because his daddy is a standard poodle.
Thanks for the hopped.
Buddy was adorable before and after.
Thanks for stopping in to visit mine.
What a cute dog you had. I love the before and after hair-cut comparison. I am sorry for your loss.
A dog is one pet that can really become your friend. Sorry for the loss of your friend.
Gary
Very cute photo.
Great idea for our theme this week. It is good that you have these beautiful photos to remember Buddy always.
Thanks for your visit...It is nice to have met you this week. Please don't be a stranger.
You have a nice blog...I enjoyed my visit here.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Angela
Great pictures. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Post a Comment