Sweet-Pea will be overjoyed (an understatement) when she opens up this gift! She LOVES her American Girl dolls, and she enjoys dressing them up and putting them to bed, but she doesn't have a 'proper' bed for them...so...we got her one.
Can you say doll envy? Oh my, if I had a bed like that when I was a kid I'd have been in heaven! I'm not going to wrap the bed, but the box it came in. Some things you have to assemble ahead of time so they're all ready to be played with on Christmas morning. This is one of 'em. There's nothing like unwrapping all your gifts only to have to put them all together - yuk! Know what's worse? Trying to untie all the little twisty ties from toys like Barbies and Sweet Street Fisher Price things. If it's one thing that makes me say 'Bah Humbug', that's it! ha ha Fortunately there won't be many toys like that under our tree this year.
Well, back to wrapping. Later I want to post about what we did this afternoon. We had a great time decorating all the sugar cookies we made for Christmas. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment