Well, I absolutely love candles!!! Yankee Candles are my favorites, but I do enjoy others. I don't have one favorite scent, but a favorite category of scents...all the warm autumn 'food' flavors...Cinnamon, Vanilla, Frosted Pumpkin Pie, Apple pie, Macintosh, Cookie dough, Coffee, Cider Donuts, Autumn Wreath etc. etc. What I don't like are the florals - yuk! They make my allergies burn and my eyes water! I love flowers, but not their smell in candles.
Here are some of my favorites...
One of the newest scents they make is called Shortbread Cookie. I enjoy this scent because it reminds me of Christmas when growing up, but not as much as the 'real thing'!! MyGramma made the best shortbread in the world (Yes, she was Scottish!!) and the smells from her kitchen were always wonderful. I too make it every year and it's a hit with my husband and kids as well. With the holidays fast approaching, I'm sure I'll be in the kitchen whipping up a batch or two pretty soon.
1 comment:
-scratch- -scratch- -scratch-
Darn it! I don't have a scratch-n-sniff screen!
:-) My favorite is Jack Frost. Love it!
Blue Willow
Post a Comment